Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

inspire. design. create. love.




One of the greatest benefits to blogging is subscribing to other blogs. I know I don't post things very often on my own blog, but daily I am looking at my "dashboard" of new posts from design blogs I subscribe to. It encourages me and inspires me in so many ways. My mind has been bursting at the seam with new ideas on a daily basis. I had to put it all on paper, somewhere, so I created a "vision journal" (similar to the "vision board" idea). In this journal I have magazine spreads of beautiful rooms, printed out blog posts from design blogs, sketches of sewing projects, quotes and the occasional photo of a beautiful plate of food to inspire me to cook more. I suggest everyone do something like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment